Feb 16, 2012

Valentines Day

 This year for Valentines all I wanted to do was spend a night out with my honey, so that's exactly what we did, and it was lovely.
We went to dinner at Rio Grande, my most favorite Mexican restaurant, we were laughing the whole time about how it is so not a super romantic restaurant but we had so much fun, people kept turning on fun love songs on the juke box, the food was of course amazing, and we had a really great time.
After dinner we headed out to Sandy to Jordan Commons for a movie, the movie was a surprise that Jon didn't tell me about till dinner but he still didn't tell me what we were seeing.
It was actually really fun to sit down to a movie, having no clue what I was seeing.
We saw The Vow which was really cute, the perfect Valentine's Day movie.
Jon also surprised me with a gift for a prenatal massage and a pedicure.
:) I'm excited.
It was the perfect Valentines, it probably will be our last night out just us two before the baby gets here, so it was very much needed.
Thank you so much for the wonderful night sweetie, I had so much fun spending time with you and having a night all to ourselves.
I love you so so much! 
P.S. Congratulations to Karin and Ben on their new baby boy! They let us come visit them in the hospital today and he is such a cutie! Congrats you two, and well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment