Feb 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Kale

 Monday was Kale man's 3rd birthday.
I can't believe he is 3 years old, it blows my mind.
Kale still wasn't feeling too hot so we didn't do anything but play around the house all day.
That evening we had family come over for presents, cake and ice cream.
Kale got seriously spoiled.
I think Jon has had as much fun playing with Kale's new toys as he has.
 Kale man opening presents and riding his new Lightening McQueen bike from mommy and daddy.
Thanks everyone so much for coming, and spoiling my little man.
He sure is one blessed little boy to have such an amazing support system around him.
I love that little stinker more and more every single day, he is my world.
Stop growing up so fast Kale Thomas, it's freaking me out.
I love you so much.
Love, Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment