Nov 29, 2011

family photo's

I'm pretty certain that everyone who reads my blog has already seen our family photos because I posted them on Facebook, but I wanted to post them on the blog as well.
I am so glad we got these done of just us three before the new baby gets here. 
Alicia Arlene did them and she is so extremely talented I love them all so much and am ordering more for her to edit.
I am dying to get some of these printed and put up in my house. 
I am so blessed to have these two in my life. They are so amazing and I truly don't know where I would be today without them and the wonderful influences they have had on my life.
I love you boys.
Till next time.
P.S. It's Christmas time... :)

1 comment:

  1. Em these are perfect!

    I love them so much. She did a great job. You guys are so great. Thanks for all you do for Jord and me.

    We love you!!

    ReplyDelete