Jun 13, 2011

Whats going on?

Here's a couple things and updates that have been going on as of lately.
-Kale is having a blast living here, I can't tell you how nice it is to have a yard for him to play in, all he wants to do is play outside and I am more than ok with it
-He is talking a lot more since moving here, it's because Londyn talks well and it rubs off on him
-He is also having a very fun time torturing and chasing the dogs around all day
  -I am an idiot and let myself get a pretty good sunburn on my shoulders and chest and am now suffering the consequences
-Known Advertising is going very well, remember forever ago how I told you Jon got a big client and then I never said who? He got a contract with the rec center to put up screens for digital advertising. He has put up the mounts that the televisions will go on, he is just waiting now for them to finish getting power outlets to where we need them so we can have power to the tv's.
-I'm so excited and proud of him! 
-He also got an office, it's in Colonial Square, I'll have to post some pics of it sometime, it's perfect for what he needs.
-Jon is so busy, he goes to XR3D from 4 to noon, comes home for a quick lunch then goes to Known from 1 to 4, I don't know how he does it, he amazes me.
-I will put up a link to his website as soon as he finishes re-doing it
-We really are enjoying ourselves living here, Jon says it's just like we are on a weird vacation where he goes to work every day but comes back to a vacation home
-We are pretty spoiled between the hot tub, steam room, and sauna... I'm not complaining though
-Jon took me to X-men on Saturday :) it was freaking awesome, I had chills multiple times throughout the movie and had a big fat grin pretty much the whole time. It was so good and I would highly recommend it, even if your not an X-men fan.
-Jon let me teach him how to do a back flip on the tramp :) your probably going, who the heck cares? But I have been trying for YEARS to let me teach him how to do one so this was a pretty monumental event in our lives
-Kale has been sleeping in our room in a portable crib for about a week now because there was a leak in his room and they found some mold so it's torn apart right now, the repair guys should be coming this week to finish things up so we can get Kale man back into his own room and I will be one happy momma when that happens
-This is where we will be heading for a week next weekend
I can't wait, I haven't been to Powell since right after graduation and Jon has never been, it's going to be a lot of fun
That's about all for now, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment