May 27, 2011

time for a quicky... (post that is)

 I absolutely should not be writing this post right now.
I should be up packing my closet... or my pantry... or one of the three bathrooms... or the toy/movie closet (you get the picture) seeing as how we are moving tomorrow morning and there is still much that needs to be done. 
Actually I'm super relieved about one detail, Jon and Brady got all of the things we are putting into storage moved into the van body at my dad's office where it will all be staying! Yay!
Such a big relief, most of our big things are now closed and locked up in West Valley.
Thanks for all your help Brady!
And also thanks to Jame and Jord for helping us move boxes and baby crap into Jon's office storage! 
You are all awesome.
There are many things that I wish I could post about but I truly do not have time.
So for now I will share with you all where we will be calling home for the next few months.
Wah lah.
I just need to keep reminding myself
It will be worth it, it will be worth it, it will be worth it.
Wish us a good moving weekend and that no injuries or incidents will occur.
Have a fantastic Memorial weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment