May 4, 2011

I knew this day was coming

The other day Kale was in the tub and I was sitting on the floor next to the tub texting Jon.
All of the sudden Kale screams POO POO!!!
I hurry and look up and sure enough there are floaters in the tub.
By this point Kale is laughing hysterically.
I start freaking out trying to figure out the best way to go about this, which makes him laugh even harder.
And the thing is, he wasn't screaming POO POO as in uh oh mom, poo poo in the tub!
He was screaming POO POO as in WOO HOO!!! Poo poo in the tub! 
How do I know this you ask? Because he was laughing hysterically trying to STEP on the poo poo, splashing poo poo water all over, including me, it was great.
So I'm screaming because there's freaking poo poo in the tub, he's laughing hysterically still trying to smash the poo poo in the tub, I yank him out of the tub, throw him into our shower, go fishin, and drain the poo poo tub, followed by a very intense bleach cleaning session. 
Oh mylatna this boy is going to be the death of me.
It was quite the bath time. 
He has never pooped in the tub before, even when he was really little, and I'm thinking this was kind of inevitable because a few days before the poo poo tub incident he peed in the tub, and thought it was absolutely hilarious, so I'm not too shocked it happened. 
However I am happy to report that there has not been another poo poo incident since last week.
One morning he woke up and did not want clothes on and wanted to get on our bed with blue blankie, I put him up there and he sat like this for about ten minutes, I guess he wasn't ready to be awake yet.
 I love his little goofy butt so stinking much.


No comments:

Post a Comment