Mar 7, 2011

In Other News

This past weekend was a lot of fun.
So on Friday we went out to dinner with Ben and Karin and Brady and Brooke to Macaroni Grill.
It was so much fun, my mom is a saint and watched Kale man for us and it was so nice to just sit back with friends and relax. The service was absolutely HORRIBLE plus they changed my favorite dish (Chicken Marsala) and it now sucks and was totally flavorless, what the narf! 
We used to love that place now it just kind of sucks, I'm really bummed, it was one of my top picks for a night out. 
Anywho I won't complain anymore cause we really did have such a fun time, I don't think I've laughed that much in a while. Plus we ran into one of my most favorite people there, Teisha :) I love that girl to pieces! Then we came back to our place and watched a movie. It was a great night. 
Saturday night I went to Brooke's bachelorette party at her sisters house, it was a lot of fun, her family is great. I'm so excited for her and Brady to get married this Thursday. 
I don't have any pictures to share with you of the weekend, sorry. I told myself to take lots of pictures and of course I forgot my camera everywhere I went.
That's one of my goals this year is to take more pictures, and I think I've done pretty well so far except I've been kind of slacking the past couple of weeks. So I'm going to do better!
In other news we put Kale in his suit that he got for Christmas from Mazee (my awesome Grandma) and sweet mother it was the cutest freaking thing I have ever seen. 
We were just in awe of the cuteness. Jon took a couple pictures on his phone before we left for church then of course I forgot to take more before we took it off him. But I will figure out how to get them off his phone so I can share them with you all. Plus I have a ton of food pictures on there that I need to get off too so I can post some freaking recipes!
Sunday night we went over to the Fergs to see everyone cause we hadn't gotten together for a while and it was so nice to see everyone plus Kale always has a ball running around with all the cousins. 
Here are some other quick things that are going on as well:
- Jon got me a pass to Gold's Gym and I'm very grateful, I do sometimes miss the rec center though
-Kale's leg is totally fine now thankfully
-Remember forever ago how I told you I desperately needed a cut and color? Still hasn't happened, my hair looks like poop
-Known is going great, Jon is constantly working hard on it, he has a meeting with his potentially biggest client next week, wish him luck! I won't spill the beans of who it is yet though
-My awesome friend Michelle is getting induced tomorrow, can't wait to meet her little guy Ethan!
-Kale is saying and learning new things every day, were almost there! His jibber jabber is sounding more wordy
-Jon's Birthday is in a few weeks! 20 days to be exact. I'm really freaking excited, all I'm getting him is clothes cause he is in DESPERATE need of new ones since he has lost so much weight. 
-I've been reading tutorials on Photoshop and watching videos, and I would have shared some befores and afters with you but my computer is having issues.
-I'm having serious withdraws of Hawaii, I catch myself thinking about it way too often, I miss everything about it, it was the best trip I've ever been on and it has stayed with me like no other has, ah I love it there.
So I shall part with you on a pic of us in Lahaina, my most favorite town in the whole wide world. For those of you who have never been there, there's a street in Lahaina called Front Street that sits directly next to the ocean and is lined with restaurants and little shops, the shops to our right actually are built over the ocean, it makes for an amazing view at a romantic dinner with your hubby, smelling the ocean and listening to the waves. And ya we were fat, and we were happy, leave us alone.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog. Yay for getting induced tomorrow. Cant wait to see you when you come visit. Also I'm SOO glad you have a pass to golds gym now. I have had one for a while but hardly ever go anymore cause i hate going by my self all the time so when i can start working out again lets go together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This makes me so happy! I am in desperate need of a gym buddy! As soon as your feeling up to it we will go :) - Can't wait for tomorrow! AH!

    ReplyDelete