Feb 22, 2011

Good Ol' China

Hello everyone so I just have to share with you all my excitement, Kale's birthday present came and it is so much better than I thought it would be! So first of all the quality on all of the movies is fabulous, they are all the digitally remastered ones that cost like 20 bucks a movie, and it also came with the disk 2 bonus features (but who ever watches those)
 But the other part that I was most excited about was the movies that came in it. The list of movies that I saw online only went up to Ratatouille as the most recent but we got all movies up to Toy Story 3, I was so excited! Princess and the Frog is my favorite Disney at the moment and I was so bummed when we ordered this that it wouldn't be included, when I saw that it was in there I got so freaking excited. 
 Seriously though if you are thinking about buying this I would HIGHLY recommend it, it is awesome and worth every penny. Plus I am so happy that Kale and the rest of our kids will get to grow up watching all the movies that me and Jon grew up with and we don't have to spend an arm and a leg buying them all seperately. Yes, it is expensive up front but we got it for $130 (minus shipping) so that is less than a dollar per movie. Awesome? Uh ya.
The only problem is this set isn't umm... exactly "legal". Jon read up on this and every movie is copyrighted...oops. Don't turn us in please, I guess we should have figured that out on our own seeing as how they came from China and you can't buy them in the U.S.? Oh well, thank you China.
 I feel so bad for our neighbors. Our walls here aren't the thickest and you can hear a lot through them.. and we aren't exactly quiet. It's not like we don't care and aren't trying to be courteous but you can't be quiet all the time right?! But hey it's not just us. We have some extremely loud friends who can get very loud at times, especially while playing games. You know who you all are. Anyways we try to stay quiet but most of the time it just doesn't work out to well, especially with a 2 year old who likes to run around screaming. But this clip just makes me feel bad for our neighbors who are awesome by the way (and they aren't the quietest people either so I don't feel too bad)
I have to tell you all how grateful I am for daddies who can take on a crazy 2 year old when they get home from a long day at work. Thank heavens for daddies. They had been running around for like ten minutes before I started filming this, again, thank heavens for daddies.  Thanks for reading everyone have a great day!

1 comment: