Nov 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Week

I can't believe that it is Thanksgiving this week! 
I am in shock still, but I am so freaking excited, and here's why:
A: Thanksgiving dinner, enough said.
B: I get to spend time with all my family and Jon's family. I love this time of year simply because everyone comes into town and we get to see them all. 
C: Black Friday. I can hardly wait. There's nothing like a night out shopping with the girls after you've just eaten your weight in food, running around trying to get all the best deals. It's epic. 
This is last years photo of the damage we did just at Carter's, I'm still proud.
We had a pretty awesome weekend here at the Ferg house.
We started a little early on Wednesday night and we rented Brave for Kale. Well on our way to pick up the movie Kale conked out, like the kind of conked out where he has drool running down his shirt and doesn't respond when you lift his arm up and drop it.
So, we decided to watch it by ourselves anyways.
We made some hot cho and watched a kids movie without any kids. 
It was great, and that movie is hilarious.
 Yep, that's me in all my glory in my workout clothes, not showered and my hair on top of my head.
Super sexy, I know.
Thursday I got a call from my cousin out of the blue asking if me and Kale wanted to go to Disney On Ice because they had two extra tickets! 
Say what!
I was so excited to go, and it was awesome!
We both had a blast and I loved being able to hang out with just Kale man, even though he had crossed over to the dark side that night thanks to no nap.
A HUGE THANK YOU to my awesome Aunt Joni aka Auntie Shone and my cousin Linds for thinking of me and Kale man and taking us, we had so much fun, you guys are the bomb.com and I owe you BIG TIME.
 So back to the real weekend...
We didn't do jack squat and it was so much fun.
It. Was. Awesome.
We hung out at home, watched movies, put up our Christmas tree while blaring Christmas music and hung out with the two coolest kids around.
It was so nice to just have a weekend just us four, with nothing to do, it was the best weekend I've had in a while. 
Yes I know that I desperately need to update my blog.
JEK no longer works and the pictures aren't up to date either.
We just got our family pics back and I sat down with the intentions of updating everything but of course my Picasa Web Albums are full and I am NOT in the mood to deal with that right now, BUT I at least got one photo of the boys up! Go me!
I am still trying to decide on a new blog name... JEKM just doesn't work.
SO as soon as I have the time and patience I will get the new blog up and running. 
And I do have one question for all you fellow bloggers. 
If I change my URL name and all that will all my followers have to re-follow me or will it just switch them over? And same with all my posts, will I lose all my previous posts?
Any advice will be mucho appreciated!
And since I of course cannot help myself just a little preview from our family pics that we got back this weekend.
I am in love.
P.S. have you ever tried to blog with a 3 year old and an 8 month old in the same room while trying to keep them satisfied and busy cause they wouldn't take a nap?
Don't try it.
Happy Monday from my snot nosed little helper.
...And this is Kale's idea of being entertained.
Making a gigantic mess eating saltines.
Gotta love em'.
  Till next time.

4 comments:

  1. okay FIRST OF ALL..
    I'm impressed you blogged today. Just sayin.

    SECOND of all...
    WTF about the receipt!? THAT IS REAL LIFE.. LIKE THAT HAPPENED!!

    THIRD OF ALL....
    the first picture of your cuties eating crackers is hilarious. He's totally going to town!

    Fourt of all..
    I LOVE BRAVE! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that not the greatest receipt ever!?
      And my husband said the exact same thing about me blogging
      "wow i'm impressed babe" haha

      Delete
  2. You will keep all your old posts but I don't think the new posts will show to your followers? I'm not sure. Try it and see. You can always switch back or make a reference post on this URL if needs be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok thanks Melissa! I will give it a try and see how it goes!

      Delete