Feb 27, 2012

I can handle 3 more days...

So... here's a little up date on baby boy, we have changed the date for little man to get here.
It was going to be the 13th as I said in my previous post, but we have decided to change it to Friday the 16th instead, here's why.
Jon get's a week off of work when little man gets here.
If I were to get induced on Tuesday the 13th I would be in the hospital till Thursday, we would have Friday, the weekend, and Monday with Jon at home then he would have to go back to work that following Tuesday.
So I would be spending most of his week off in the hospital.
 But by getting induced Friday the 16th, I would be out of the hospital most likely by Sunday and then we would have that entire next week of Jon being at home with me, Kale and the baby, plus that next weekend too. 
He would just have to go in throughout the week a little to make up for that next Friday he would take off.
Basically it's ten days of being able to have Jon home helping me instead of seven.
I was SO against waiting any longer than I needed to to be induced and I wasn't going to do it at first but the more I got thinking about it, the more it just makes sense to do it this way.
I know I'm going to need a lot of help so whatever precious time I can have with Jon home, I will take.
Plus I really like the idea of Jon being able to have more time to bond with little man.
SO, as of right now the date is set for Friday, March 16th.
18 days... I think I can handle it :)
I'm still secretly praying that he will come any time before then though.
We also completely finished the nursery, I'll post some pics soon.
I think we are ready for him to get here, the only thing we still need is a glider or some sort of chair for the nursery, gliders are just so bloody expensive!
So if any of you know where to get an inexpensive glider or would like to donate one :) let me know, I will gladly take it off your hands for ya.
Happy Monday everyone, and a big shout out to my dad and sister.
It was Rachel's birthday on Friday and it's my dad's birthday today.
I'll keep their ages withheld for their sakes... They're pretty old 
:)
We went out for sushi on Friday for Rachel's birthday, bless her.
I have been craving sushi FOREVER! 
I of course got a cooked roll, and it was absolutely divine, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.
I keep telling everyone that someone is going to need to bring me sushi in the hospital.
Happy Birthday you two, I love you!
Have a super fantastic week everyone, till next time!

3 comments:

  1. Em! Rockers are dirt cheap on KSL like $50 to $100 so you should really look and see if you can find one!!! Just an idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! I keep an eye on ksl, the good ones just go so quick on there!

      Delete
  2. Emily I tagged you in a blog post today.
    I was tagged previously by another friend in her blog post and thought it was fun.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete