Jan 23, 2012

this week....

Really quick I want share what I had for lunch yesterday because it was sooo yummo.
We got home from church and I could have eaten a horse I was so hungry, so I wanted something quick, and an omelet sounded perfect. 
I am usually really boring and only do ham and cheese omelets, but I wanted it jazz it up a bit and make it a little healthier so here's what I did and it was delicious.
 I used three eggs ( I usually use two but that just wouldn't have cut it)
I threw in some salt, pepper, parsley, and a little onion.
Once my eggs were cooked I added a little cheese, ham and spinach.
Yum.
This week is the infamous 32 week mark.
I don't know what I would do if this little man came right now, I still feel so unprepared.
But, I had a Dr. appointment on Friday and everything looks perfect.
I have to start going in for a weekly nst (no stress test)
Ugh.
I love the fact that my doctors office asks it's patients not to bring their kids with them to help not spread germs to all the pregger ladies, but when you have to go in weekly for the next seven weeks it kind of bites to have to find a babysitter.
Good thing we have amazing family that are always so willing to help out in any way. 
This week is also the big week for Kale man.
I forgot to put on my blog why he didn't have the surgery December 16th like we had planned.
The doctors office called me and asked if we could move his surgery to the 23rd because the Dr. couldn't do it on the 16th anymore.
I just laughed at her and said "you want me to have my son have surgery two days before Christmas?"
Ya, I don't think so.
So, the next day we set up is for the 26th.... like in two days.
I'm kind of freaking out.
I just want it over with and to be able to put it behind us.
Wish him luck.
It will be a good day when this week is over.
And thank you to all of you for helping me out, and sharing your yummy recipes, they all sound delicious and I can't wait to try them!
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment