Jul 7, 2011

Oh happy day!

I found my camera charger!!! 
YES!!!
Actually I didn't find it, Jonathan did, and I am so ever grateful for it.
This whole time I have been thinking, it's just going to be in the most stupid spot ever, and it was.
It was in a drawer in Kale's closet...
Don't ask me why I put it their in the first place because I have no clue as to why I did.
The funny thing is on multiple occasions I completely ripped apart his entire closet searching for this thing but never once did I look in this one drawer.
I am one happy mama now.
I have so many things that I need to blog about but I just have not had the time.
Last week I worked four days and this week I work three.
I know that you are all going... so that's not enough time to blog???
No, because I've been gone from Kale and Jon so much that when we are all home and together the last thing that I want to do is sit on the computer.
I kind of have a rule for myself and it's that I don't blog until everyone is asleep at night, or till Kale's nap time, and then I just save the post and put it up sometime the next day.
I started doing this a while back but lately when I get home at 11 at night all I want to do is shower and climb into bed. 
(today I am making an exception however)
So I thought I should explain why I've been a little slacker lately.
But after this week I will be on my normal schedule of two days a week so I will have plenty of time :)
Off to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment