Feb 7, 2011

Hugs and Kisses

This past Saturday we were bored out of our minds and had absolutely nothing to do. I was going around our house and realized that I have zero Valentines day decorations. It's probably because I'm not a pink and brightly colored things person, most of the things in my house and what I wear consist of black and like colors. I'm trying to be better about it though. So I thought of a cute idea and I headed down to Michael's to grab some supplies. 
Got myself some red spraypaint and sealer. 
And some block letters. I didn't take a picture of them before I painted them but this is what they looked like.
 Went outside in to the freezing cold and painted. 
I did two coats of the red and then sealed them. 
Let them dry really good, hang some ribbon on them and there you go. 
Super easy and it gave us something to do. 
In case you were wondering how bored we were this is how bored we were. 
 Yes, those are my mixing bowls on our heads, it was all Kale's idea
  We tried to get one with all three of us but someone wouldn't hold still....                             Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment