Jan 6, 2011

Narf Computers

So I have been on the computer for the last HOUR dinking around on photoshop trying to figure it out and trying to post a recipe on my blog, and when i get done on photoshop, it won't narfing upload the pictures to my blog. Awesome right? I have officially given up for tonight. I really don't want to go to bed though because Jon is still at work... ya still at work and it is almost 11:00 at night, narf. I would much rather have my husband home then be getting paid double over time wouldn't you?
Funny story, so today I was upstairs folding laundry and I could here this stomping around downstairs and so I went to see what Kale was up to. I get downstairs and he is on the kitchen table dancing. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even get mad at him! He's such a turkey sometimes I swear. 
He now thinks that if he does something naughty and then says UH OH! it makes everything ok (and it sometimes does cause it's so stinkin cute) but you get the point. 
He DEFINITELY has hit his terrible 2's, I think Feller probably will never go out to dinner with us ever again. We went to Texas Roadhouse before he went up to Logan and Kale was seriously the worst I have ever seen him! I feel really bad and super embarrassed but what do you do?
But then you see this cute face and it makes everything better :) I'm off to bed, my husband just informed me he'll be another hour and I don't think I'll make it that long. Have a good night!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE his hat, A LOT!! Oh how he melts my heart. :) I would love to help with photoshop and I'm usually up until midnight. I'll make you a deal... I'll help you with photoshop and you can help me with cooking. We all know I could use some help in that department. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I know my mom got it for him for christmas. and it's a deal! i'm getting so frustrated with it cause i have no idea what i'm freaking doing!

    ReplyDelete